How To Become a Member
Congratulations, by visiting this page you’ve completed the first step to becoming a member of the UT Dallas IIA/ISACA/ACFE student chapter and are well on your way to a successful career as an Internal Auditor.
How-To Become a Member:
First, please become a member of one of our parent organizations by visiting their websites:
These organizations work to promote our organization and students, as well as offer reduced pricing on meetings and events to student members. We ask that you join one of our parent organizations so that we may support them as well. Once you have joined at least one of these organizations and received your membership ID number, please continue with the registration process as follows:
1) Go to www.utdallasiaep.com and click on Register at the top right of the page.
2) When you create your account, please your utdallas.edu email address.
3) You will then need to fill out your profile and can do so by clicking on the “Update profile” button. At this point you will be asked to confirm your email address.
4) Once you are have confirmed your email address, you will be able to access the “Pay Membership Dues” option listed under the “Account” dropdown menu. This page offers our two payment options: $25 per semester (membership expires six months after purchase), or $35 per year (membership expires 12 months after purchase).
5) On this page will be a button to redirect you to PayPal, where you will be able to make your payment. Please note that you do not need to have a PayPal account, as any debit or credit card will also be accepted. Unfortunately, we will not be able to take checks or cash payments.
6) Once you have paid your dues, you are now a member of our student chapter! Please note you will now be able to submit your resume for review and inclusion into our resume book by clicking on the “Submit Resume” button under the “Account” dropdown menu.
7) After your resume has been submitted, it will be reviewed.
- If your resume is ready to be posted, it will be made available on our resume book! (not accessible by students)
- If your resume requires some work, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment with one of our officers to go over the necessary changes and improvements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us or set up an appointment with one of the officers for general questions or technical assistance.