Congratulations, by visiting this page you've completed the first step to becoming a member of the UT Dallas IIA/ISACA/ACFE student chapter and are well on your way to a successful career as an Internal Auditor.
How-To Become a Member:
1) Go to https://www.utdallasiia.com and click on the Login button at the top right of the page.
2) Log in using your LinkedIn account and when prompted, click on the "I'm a student" button.
3) You will then need to fill out your profile and can do so by clicking on the "Update profile" button.
4) Once you are done filling out your profile, a new button will be available to you, allowing you to pay your membership dues ($20).
5) Clicking on the "Submit dues" button will redirect you to a page that outlines membership benefits. On that same page will be a button to redirect you to PayPal, where you will be able to make your payment. Please note that you do not need to have a PayPal account, as any debit or credit card will also be accepted. Unfortunately, we will not be able to take checks or cash payments.
6) Once you have paid your dues, you are now a member of our student chapter! Please note that on your "My Account" page, you will now be able to submit your resume for review and inclusion into our exclusive resume book. It is strongly encouraged that new members attend our Resume Workshop on the first Friday of each semester for review before submitting. The location and time of the workshop can be found by visiting the Calendar. To submit your resume to our resume book, you must also be a member of one of the three affiliated professional organizations (IIA, ISACA, or ACFE).
7) After your resume has been submitted, it will be reviewed.
a. If your resume is ready to be posted, it will be made available on our resume book! (not accessible by students)
b. If your resume requires some work, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment with one of the TAs to go over the necessary changes and improvements.
Please don't hesitate to contact us or set up an appointment with one of the Officers for general questions or technical assistance.